In the globalized world, companies are required to use this financial translation more often as well as the technical interpretation of documents.
Translation of the Financial Sector
Financial Translation implies the translation of technical documents within the financial sector, might these be private or public.
The financial documents are very technical, that is why it is very important to have the best possible professional translators, skillful and knowledgeable upon the context of the subject.
¿What are the financial documents needing translation?
Any title or deed´s content in which there is a value, financial obligation, terms and payment conditions issued by or to a company or otherwise. Any other accounting documentation of a company. The following are some of the documents:
- Financial statements
- Accounts balance
- Financial Auditing
- Corporate communications
- Financial Bulletins
- Bank Bullintings and especialized magazines
- Investment Reports
- Credit Reports
- Accounting Reports
- Working contracts
- Tax Returns
Our translator’s experience in the Financial sector
Precision in this type of translation is essential; confidentiality is imperative. Not only the quality of interpretation and translation in the financial sector is essential; topics and other matters in the sector should be treated with confidentiality.
- We offer specialized translators/interpreters acknowledging the importance of precision and the ethics behind confidentiality.
- The financial world is evolving. Therefore, it is important to facilitate the communication of this always changing sector.
Steps for the translation of Financial documents
- Download texts or documents to a word processor such as Word. Submit the documents in digital format to English Link Global.
- The revision of texts will be carried out by professional experts in the Financial sector.
- Delivery times of the translated material depend upon their quantity and complexity.
Your needs are our commitment; we always complied with what has been agreed upon.